Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful.

We all have those times when we are so caught up in our daily lives and all the misfortunes that can happen as adults, that we have a hard time really accepting what we should be thankful for.  
But, I will do what I can to acknowledge 
"I HAVE A LOT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR".


I am thankful: 
  • that I have a strong support team of friends, family, and coworkers that stand beside me when needed and lift me up 
  • for my health
  • for my job 
  • that I don't give up in achieving what I want
  • that I am strong enough to make changes (one of the hardest decisions in my life) knowing that things will be worse, before they get better....and a lot of pain will aspire.
  • for the things I have learned along the way on this crazy path of mine
  • to have people around me who laugh WITH me  
  • for my friends in their own special ways 
  • for my family in THEIR own special ways.
  • to have met some new people that touched my heart in amazing ways this last year
  • for my mom who has been my #1 fan and my best friend more now than ever
I am also grateful for you..... to care enough about me to read this and discover what makes me who I am.  



No comments:

Post a Comment