Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

if it makes you happy

{Happy list}


sunny mornings w/ an iced americano with soy




sequins





quality time with my lover and laughing together




thrift store hunting







Farmer's Market Flowers






vintage anything!



MAGAZINES



beautiful images


dreams of success





being able to see the Puget Sound from my house





a walk outside





finding beauty everywhere near me



    good friends


my little smiling niece


spending time with the fam



jewelry & accessories


a cute outfit




being creative


makeup



waking up and being able to sip coffee under my big white,down comforter

What makes you happy?

2 comments:

  1. Going into my workroom, closing the door, and not coming out until I have made some bippity, boppity, boo for a Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes me happy is being on the morning cusp of having 30 min to myself & anticipating the waking of the rest of my entire family. This makes me happy everyday.

    ReplyDelete