Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

orange crush.

I am a girl who does not make decisions well. So, when I think of an easy and inexpensive way to decorate, I get pretty excited. Something that can be tossed out if I get sick of it in a month or two, or I can take down without much reorganizing and chaos is the way I like to go with my decorating.



As I remind everyone on my facebook page (just about weekly), I LOVE my magazines. W is my fave. The art in the photography, the dreamy editorials, and the over sized semi glossed pages make my heart flutter. I tear out pages constantly to hang by my desk, but absolutely fell in lust over this editorial spread in June's issue. Mmmmm.....

For a very inexpensive subscription to W, 2 5x7 frames I bought from Kmart about 2 years ago for $1.99 each, and 1 8x10 frame from Target for $16.99, I turned my crush into crushing art!

Hello?? A cluster of art for under $25!! Awesome.


I love the mod colors against the pale blue, and have I mentioned.... Im OB-SESSED with an orange lip? The crisp white frames let the colors pop without distraction. I LOVE!


Now, where to hang these beauties?

Pretty sure they wont be going in my fiance's "Man Cave".

No comments:

Post a Comment