Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

new project.

I appreciate all who follow this blog. It feels good to have people actually want to listen/read to what fills my mind on a daily basis. Its a nice outlet to have, that's for sure. I dont feel judged, I dont feel insecure, I just write what I am thinking about at the moment. I love it.


On that note, I have decided to add another blog onto my daily/weekly "to do" lists. This one is more of a professional blog to use as inspiration based on photo styling and the things I come across to push me towards a successful career in the industry that is so minimal, here in Seattle.


Please jump over to my new blog site at


to check it out. It's still very new so I apologize for any empty spaces.


Thank you for your support and I look forward to sharing my dreams and thoughts with you!


Adrian

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Adrian---you have come a long way baby since your first day with me on our Lancome counter!! So very proud of you and continued love and success--hugs xoxo. You rock!! Love Karen

    ReplyDelete