Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

click. shoot. garnish.

There is nothing I love to do more than scour antique stores and thrift stores during my free time. Lately I have been so drawn to vintage cameras and always on the search to find these chic little pieces that were once "so in the past". Maybe it's my career goals in mind that inspire this {ob-session}. Just maybe.
Now that I have acquired {2 vintage photo-catchers}, I am trying to find a fun and appealing way to display them (when I am not using them for photo shoots and vignettes).

As I continue to dream up of some "poses" for these cameras....

I am always so drawn to clusters of the same item.


Thought this little idea could be cute next to my findings.Kinda love this "timeline" of cameras..... or....

(what else could I find an obsession with, to create this

{wall of sames}.


Open up some windows, let the sun shine in, it's time to play!

Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment