Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

{photo shoot}

This morning I will be assisting on a {fabulous foto shoot} with 2 amazing & inspiring women. Just being in the presence of these women spark so many creative thoughts, dreams, and visions! I love a team of women that inspires so much creativity. I think the first "meeting" we had together, we sat and chatted for hours, and pretty sure over just one cup of coffee.

Today's shoot is very {high fashion}. Intense hair, makeup, and some minimal props but intense poses. TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! Great way to start the weekend!


Wig=check. Tear sheets= check. Few props= check. Makeup kit=check. Styling kit=check!

I think Im ready! Ooo, probably should get myself ready.......


Visit these ladies' sites and see all the fabulosity Ill be in the presence of.


http://www.tienlimited.com/home/


{couple shots from our last session}


photo cred: www.lifeiluli.com

Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment