Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

nostalgic reads.

When was the last time you went to the library?

The good ol' abundance of book covers & pages.

The sound of the plastic covers that reminisces of elementary-school days. The dreamy distance from reality as you get lost into the titles, the subjects, the photos.

A quick escape, and it's at no cost! Aww... Today, I went to the library that sits just about one mile from my house. I'm not much of a reader. I am critical of novels, and don't have the patience for books without photos. {surprise, right?} However; I did devourer some books of my favorite topics


{photographic images, makeup artistry, entertaining & styling, local history, successful women, self help, and good music}.


From a large hardback book covered in that nostalgic sounding cover, to audio books galore, and toss in Casablanca on DVD.... I walked out of there with my arms full. Who knows if I'll read/listen to everything I picked up.... but the escape and journey I had, was totally worth it!

Now... which one do I start?



Aj



1 comment: