Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

the power of words.

My ideas & experiences are the coffee beans. My writing is the brew process. My final post is my Monday morning cup of coffee. It starts my morning. It starts my week, in a way that a cup of my fave java would do.Let it allow you to sum up what your morning cup would be filled with as well.

Morning Cup of........

Positive Energy

I was introduced to this really great article from the Huffington Post yesterday and it completely created the most positive energy inside me. Along with my morning cup of coffee, I began to read just what I needed to hear to start my day.


To sum this article up, the author went to see a life coach because she wanted the positive energy and "glow" that she had seen in a friend. After the first session she was told to write down 2 affirmations 10 times, morning and night. The change was noticeable. She began to believe in what she was writing down and what was once holding her back from achieving the greatness out of life.


One thing that really caught me in this article, was the statement ".....that the average person's thoughts are 80% negative"! 80%??!That's crazy! Not this little positive powerhouse!


I wrote down my 2 positive affirmations. Each on it's own, lined post-it. I then began to write them over and over in my task-notebook. Today, I did the same.


(Just read the article...It's a must!)


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erin-henry/affirmations-power_b_840364.html


Aj

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say... Thank you. I really enjoy reading your blogs and watching you grow through them. You are a beautiful woman and continue to grow even more so! kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete