Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My ideas & experiences are the coffee beans. My writing is the brew process. My final post is my Tuesday morning cup of coffee.
It starts my morning. It starts my week, in a way that a cup of my fave java would do. Let it allow you to sum up what your morning cup would be filled with as well.
Morning Cup of...................

SUCCESS

I received my business cards in the mail today! The first ones ordered for my goals to become a stellar photo stylist! I am pretty excited, and proud that I sort-of made my first step to get out there.

I was talking with my fiance' the other day about success and came to a really great advancement in my success dreams. I was telling him that I have received a ton of congratulatory praises about becoming successful and powerful. What an honor to have these kind words showered upon me. The thing is, (I told him), is that I am not making loads of money. I am surviving, but not at all bringing in the income that I would love to have to live the lifestyle that I dream of.


So I ask "Why do people think I am successful?".

He said "maybe it's about the way you present yourself and the life you live now".



I always feel that if you tell yourself you are a certain way, and live your life a certain way, you become it. So, maybe that's what is happening. AND I LOVE IT! I am creating my dream, to become a reality.

What are your thoughts about success?
Are you living a successful life?

AJ


2 comments:

  1. What is success? Is it not having to work because you have more money than you know what to do with?

    Or is it that you have come so far in your life from where you started that you can look back and say. "Wow look at all of the things in my life I have accomplished"

    I know success for me is knowing that I have done all I can to better myself and my business. I am successful in my life. I have helped all I could who really needed it. Sure I don't have any money in the bank but I can pay my bill's and afford a roof over our heads.

    As long as you are the person you know you should be you are successful. Being able to afford to live the lifestyle you want comes with dedication, devotion, love of what you do and most of all knowing that you will accomplish whatever it is you set your sights on.

    Sure it takes time. You have time you are still young. Sometimes life will throw you for a loop but ya just gota hang in there and pull yourself up by your boot straps and get on with it again. If you never give up on what you want it will come to you.

    You WILL lead a garnished life. It WILL come to you. You are one of the few people I know who live what they love. It will take time, But let me tell you two years from now your life WILL be the one you dream of.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your response. I applaud your insight. Thank you, I love hearing what my readers have to think and say. Look forward to hearing more from you! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete