Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

perfectly imperfect.

As positive as I usually am, I tend to be pretty negative when it comes to how I am with certain things in my life. You know, those things where you find yourself saying
"If I could only just put my credit card in the same place?",
or
"Why can't I just say thank you, when someone says something nice to me?".
Ugh. I have a whole list of them! I know flaws are what makes us human; they make us perfectly imperfect.

Just a few of MY perfect imperfections are....

{Cleaning up after myself right away}
This usually occurs because I am in a hurry and don't have time to organize the mess I just made. (Maybe time management too?)


{Spending money on tons of cheap things, rather than just investing in a few good quality things} Quantity beats quality for me. I'm too indecisive and change my mind the next month anyways.


{Putting what I want to do, before what I need to do}
THIS needs to change. PRONTO!


What are some of your perfect imperfections? Help me out here, so I don't continue to be so hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment