Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beautiful People

I did not have to search far,
for the beautiful things around me today.
I just listened to myself as I drove off to work.

Here are the thoughts that I embraced my day with.

I have been so blessed by the people that have entered my life in the last couple of years. Of course I am blessed with the ones that have been in my life for years now, but it seems that the ones that I have let into my world this last year have all had their purpose for my goals and passions in life. I did not plan, nor search for these people in order to succeed my dreams. Somehow, in someway, I was gifted the presence of these influential people. It's amazing what unfolds entirely when you set your heart to living a life you thought, you could only dream of.

Awww......

As I write this and see your faces and hear your voices, and discretely fight back the tears of compassion that you have encouraged me to embrace, I would just like to say,

"Thank you, for being you, and allowing me to be me".


I was never mislead from the love, by all of my parents growing up. I was always told "I love you" after every day, every phone call, and every parting. So with that said.... to the people that have entered my life and supported me in every circumstance ....

"I LOVE YOU!".

AJ

3 comments:

  1. :] Love it. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi. As, so are you! YOU, are one of these people. I hope you know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :] Thank you, Adrian! It's good to have good people in your life to call your friends.

    ReplyDelete