Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

morning cup of.....

My ideas & experiences are the coffee beans. My writing is the brew process. My final post is my Monday morning cup of coffee.
It starts my morning. It starts my week, in a way that a cup of my fave java would do.
Let it allow you to sum up what your morning cup would be filled with as well.
Morning Cup of...................
Gratitude

After a wonderful birthday weekend of good friends, good food, laughs, shopping, great drinks, music, dancing, and a new car from my fiance'.....
My morning cup is filled with Gratitude.


I am so grateful for what I have been blessed with and how I have created my life to unfold. I am blessed to have people that support my decisions and the way I choose to live. Each person in my circle of friends, all have their special qualities that I appreciate and each have their own form of kindness towards me.
The lifestyle that my fiance' and I have been able to create is such a blessing. We both enjoy a good meal, a good drink, and nice things. Call it materialism, but we appreciate these things as a couple.
What is in your cup this Monday morning?
AJ

2 comments:

  1. I had the luxury of being awakened by my man with a cup of french press and instructions to stay in bed a few extra minutes with my computer. After having a very trying weekend, this was like heaven to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing! You sound grateful as well!

    ReplyDelete