Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

good day gloating.

I couldn't get home fast enough to write this post.

  • It started with some coffee & W magazine (how can that not inspire someone?)

  • Then a drive into the sunshine to pick up my best.

  • An intermission taken by a phone call of someone who inspires, supports, and encourages my spirituality.

  • A brisk walk (occasional increments of running...and I mean OCCASIONAL) :) with my best alongside nothing but trees and water, good laughs and chats.

  • Conversation and inspiration from a dear friend and supporter along the docks of Lake Union.

  • Motivation, encouragement and strength to do what I love and love what I do.
  • Goals of unlimited possibilities
  • Satisfying my hunt for an item needed for my career goals.
  • Phoning a friend who often feels like I do, and gives advice to me....as she is giving advice to herself at the same time.

  • Feeling as if we all have our lulls, but determining if that lull is going to get the best of us.
  • Good music to soak in as the sunshine fills my home office.

Now lets end this day with running full force to some creative goodness!

Aj

5 comments:

  1. Love this post! It must be a Pisces/Super moon kind of thing going on 'cuz I'm in a lull too. Thanks for the creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chat today. Let's get together over coffee asap and inspire one another! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, THANK YOU! Yea, I have heard this a lot lately. We are not the only ones. But I feel we are on the up hill to some creative success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, No, thank YOU! It was nice chatting with you. Ill have to come by when you are have a bit of time (like last time), or when Alex has a day off and we can head somewhere for coffee and chat time. Keep me in mind.

    ReplyDelete