Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

thank you card, addressed to you.

Growing up, my mom always made us write "Thank You" cards. My sister and I always put it off and did not think it was a big deal. As adults, we appreciate the art of a "Thank You" card. Though I am not very prompt on this "art", I do get it done eventually.

Any hand written card in the mail is sparse these days, but when you are so appreciative of what you have received, its the least you can do.

Since the world of tech has not evolved to handwritten emails quite yet (I may be on to something...) I would like to virtually post my "Thank You" card to you. It goes like this.....


(Front cover of card)
Much Appreciated.

(Open and find....)

I would just like to express my gratitude towards you and your kind words of support. I jumped into the blog world with you as an inspiration. The results have been so uplifting. It feels so good to have you express your gratitude towards what I write. However, I write selfishly, but feel-generously. I am blessed to be able to share these little tidbits that I think of everyday, without being judged. I feel so nerdy sometimes with how my Pisces-of-a-mind thinks.... so
thank you for taking it, & not leaving it.
Thank you for embracing it.
Thank you for sharing it with your friends.
I look forward to our blog-post vs. reader relationship's future.



Kindest regards,
Adrian

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for being who you are. Thank You for loving my friend.

    Reading your word's makes me smile. Reading your thoughts makes me think.

    I find it so funny that two people from totally different worlds could connect this way.

    You wouldn't find me in your regular circle of friends but I feel close to you here.

    Thank You for all you do and all that you are.

    Love and Life will be good to you.

    ReplyDelete