Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Garnishing my birthday with......

Unlike most women in their late 20's, (and anything above that) often dread their birthdays. Not this birthday girl! Maybe it has to do with the fact that an entire day, nah, week & weekend is dedicated to ME (ok, in my little world it does). Or maybe it’s just because it’s the one day that I can eat a cupcake or slice (ok, who am I kidding?) slices of cake and not feel nauseated with guilt. OR, it may have something to do with the way my mother and grandmother look as they mature and I can’t help but to think of how I will look the next year ;) (if that has any say in how I will look....I am going to love birthdays forever!). Either way, this girl will celebrate life more than ever, on each birthday I AM BLESSED WITH.

Here is what I will be garnishing MY day and weekend with.


Loads of costume jewelry

Dinner with good friends

Playing DRESS up

Heavenly voices and instruments

Treating myself (pedis with the girls!)

No, really TREATING myself


Now let the celebration begin!

Oh, wait.... that's for Sunday.

Cheers to another fab year of making wishes come true.

2 comments:

  1. I <3 ALL of this!!! Such an inspiring way to celebrate your birthday and I am so with you on the attitude towards enjoying each and every year. Here's to you and celebrating this beautiful year in your life!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cara! Yes, having a blast this birthday!

    ReplyDelete