Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

dear {creative} self

Dear Creative Self,
It has been too long. You have been so distant and I dream about you often.

You were in overdrive there for a while, and I long for you to regroup and get back to your creative self. It's ok. We all need a break. So do what it takes to get inspired. Draw something, glue something, cut something, create something.

Start with creating a space to let your ideas flow. (Just ignore the pink and blue 80's wallpaper behind your desk. Or not. Work with it till you can slap on a new background to your creative space).

I found some plain ol' clip boards for you to start your (VERY INEXPENSIVE, yet sorta chic) inspiration board. Go ahead. Get inspired.

Head over to "a beautiful mess" for more inspiration.
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Till we meet again.

A

2 comments:

  1. I love the clip board idea! It's visually nice and also organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too! Target has them for $1.99 each! How presh to turn them into wall art too!? I love W Magazine's photos on such large pages and am so excited to start tearing some out to turn into a photo wall

    ReplyDelete