Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

she answered. ok, no she didn't

After my last post, I decided to take my own advice (baby steps of course).

{Asking yourself the hard questions}. Wow. I thought "sure, 5 questions or so and I'll have it all figured out". Oh, Adrian... YOU have so much to learn on this journey.

About 30 questions rambled off my mind. If it wasn't for the refill I needed of my peppermint tea, I easily could have kept going. I went down the list and answered the Q's that I knew the answers to right away.

What a realization of the things that sit in my mind, yet I never really think about from beginning to end. I also realized that some of the questions I had were answered by other people's opinions or motives. After finishing MY answers I went back and crossed out the answers that I wrote down as I was thinking about other people. With that being said, I have about 28 Q's to answer all over again.
Have you tried this yet?
Would love to hear how other people answer the tough Q's.

No comments:

Post a Comment