Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

finding answers.

It's interesting to me, how things happen in similarities. I find it so fascinating, and it kind of makes my heart stop when it happens. It's that moment where you are looking for an answer or you just want someone to tell you what you've needed to hear. Maybe it comes in the form of lyrics to a song, maybe it is words printed onto a page of a book, OR JUST maybe it is those last words spoken on a TV show that you could barely keep your eyes open for..... but that line woke you right up as if it were screamed in your ears. That my friends, is what happened.

2011 is definitely a transition year (OK, hopefully not the whole year, maybe just the first few months!?). I have been asking myself questions as if I need to know the answer now. I have been trying to find who I am and where I want my life to go. Then, on a sleepy Monday evening I hear this......

"maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.”
Carrie Bradshaw
{Sex and the City- Anchors Away 2002}


Thank you New York's "most coveted fashionista". Thank you for an answer.

AJ




No comments:

Post a Comment