Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

beauty can be everything.



With times being tough for so many these days, how can you not want to help others out? I am not "loaded" by any means, nor do I have more free time than the next 20-something gal, and I definitely feel like I am in need of help at times as well. These are the times that everyone should pull together and at least do one thing to help out someone less fortunate (and I dont mean just financially).
I was honored to be asked, to do makeup for a girl that would be going to prom this weekend. There was no way that I would miss an opportunity to help this girl out. Of course, I love anything super girly.... so doing makeup and talking about girly things.... I would not pass up!

This girl really deserved the experience we gave her. I loved watching her transform into a girl who knew she looked great when we were done.

How can you donate your time to make an impact on someone? Do you have a special art or skill? Do you have resources that can assist someone?


Sometimes the moments you create go further than a dollar amount.

Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment