Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Work it, NO, really. Work it!

I love working!

Yes, I said it! "I love working!"

If you don't, then it's your own fault.


I remember thinking back in highschool, when you are expected to figure out your career of choice, that I LOVE magazines but there is no way that I could ever be published in one, nor work on the pages or photos of a "glossy" on the newstands. BUT, I loved the images. I loved the dreams they created for me.



So I got into an Interior Design program and learned more about myself than actual interior design itself. I met amazing people, had amazing instructors that all supported my dream of doing something different than I originally set out to do.


I revealed to myself that if I love something, I can create a job around that and "work" can be a favored 4-letter word in my vocab.

photos via: pinterest.com


Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment