Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

morning cup of......

My ideas & experiences are the coffee beans. My writing is the brew process. My final post is my morning cup of coffee.
It starts my morning. It starts my week, in a way that a cup of my fave java would do.Let it allow you to sum up what your morning cup would be filled with as well.


Morning Cup of...................


Passion.



Tomorrow, I will be starting a new job. I will be following my passion of Prop & Photo Styling, that I have become so in lust with. Though, this is a career that is merely invisible to most, I found a love for it and followed that love into a position with an up-and-coming Seattle based company.



I am so anxious to learn as much as possible, put in a few of my own tricks, and take this passion to a whole other level.




If you want something, create it.

Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment