Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

morning cup of........

My ideas & experiences are the coffee beans. My writing is the brew process. My final post is my morning cup of coffee.
It starts my morning. It starts my week, in a way that a cup of my fave java would do.Let it allow you to sum up what your morning cup would be filled with as well.


Morning Cup of...................

Adventures.


I have been desperately needing an adventure in my life. Though of course, everyday is a new adventure for me..... I need a REAL getaway. It may just be a day or (even better) an entire weekend, which either would be fine.


Idealy, the ocean or sound would be great. Being near the water is very "Zen" for me. I don't need to dive into it, nor do I need to lay in the sand next to it (though of course I wouldnt turn it down). I just need to be in the presence of something so large and powerful for inpsiration and beauty. It's so heavenly to me.



Where would you take your adventure? If you had just a few hours, or just a few days? Somewhere to just clear your mind and have it hit you over the head that this is what life is all about.....





Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment