Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah. Inspiration.

After the big finale of the Oprah Winfrey Show this evening, I flipped over to her network to watch her series "Oprah presents Master Class". It turns out, that it is an extended series of all that she said on her last show.

Can I just say...."wow". I have never been enamored with Oprah like most women, but of this series she has created ..... it says everything I believe, think, and dream.



Quotes of inspiration, words of affirmation, and motivation for life. THIS is what I am talking about. How could you not want to take what you have been given, and make your life and yourself the full potential you can be?


I am definitely looking forward to receiving inspiration from this wise woman! Check out the tools and series on her site.



http://www.oprah.com/own-master-class/Master-Class-with-Oprah-Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment