Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

reinventing.

After watching a recent (& super awkward) clip of Lady Gaga on the David Letterman show I found some inspiration that I, myself, would like to start in effect as soon as possible.

Her concept of going into a space (in her case, the infamous egg-like "vessel" seen during her entrance at the 2011 Grammy's) and reinventing herself each time. To continue to grow and be a better person, artist, lover, friend, humanitarian as the day before. Taking as much time as needed to reflect on life and dream of bigger possibilities. Maybe this happens at yoga class. Or maybe it happens on my way home from work every day. Either way, I like it.

I only wish, I could be as creatively free as her. She is not concerned with judgement. She dreams a dream, and the creates it. Inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment