Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

think of all the beauty.......

Today I took a little adventure as I said I would. That is why I love writing this blog. I feel if I type it, and people see it, I need to actually follow my word. Isn't it funny how we don't think twice about breaking promises to ourselves and not follow through with things when it comes to our self worth? But when other people are involved, we are more opt to following through with things?



So, I did it. I took a little adventure. The quote that echoed in my mind the entire time was




"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and be happy"



Anne Frank



I didn't go far. I stayed in my little city and explored the crevasses of buildings and streets. I was on a search for great places for photo shoots for photographers in my area (and for myself of course). It gave me more appreciation for this place I call "home".

Once I got home and looked at the photos and started editing, I thought it would be fun to break them into a rainbow-photostream. You can see this on my Facebook Album here: http://http//www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2022802497578.2123913.1469455677&l=98a79e9bb2


Totally fun!


















This day inspired me to go out and explore all the other beauty around that I just pass by everyday.



Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment